“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.” - Albert Einstein


CoolGridView Hot Fix Available for Download

Fixes to reported issues of using CoolGridView is now available at ASP.NET CoolControls for download. The top issues fixed were related to using CoolGridView control inside ASP.NET AJAX control toolkit's UpdatePanel. This alpha release was tested to work properly using Internet Explorer 8.0.6001, Firefox 3.5.3 and Safari 4.0.2.

Hierarchical presentation of data either through AJAX callback or postback rendering is in the works. Stay tuned.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

 Subscribe to feed

6 Responses to “CoolGridView Hot Fix Available for Download”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    very interest, but when i need news functions in gridview?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It´s a great control but it doesn't work in IE6!! It's a pity!  

  3. # Anonymous RaVel

    Keep up the good job, the control works fine. Is there a chance that this Gridview keeps focus and scroll position after a row is selected? If I have a long list, it's annoying to scroll again and again after each postback, just to see selected item.  

  4. # Blogger John Eric Sobrepena

    I just posted an update for CoolControls. It should fix the scrolling related issue for CoolGridView and it should now work properly in Internet Explorer 6.0 (IE 6). Idea Sparks: CoolGridView Quick Fixes Related to IE 6 and Scrolling Issues

    Maintaining the scroll position after a postback or callback is a good suggestion. I will keep a note of it. Thank you for using CoolControls. If you have bugs to report or enhancement requests, please log them here and I would be happy to look into them.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm using this control, it works well, but now I've got a problem and I don't know how to solve it. I'd be pleasure if you could help me.

    I've got a coolgridview with scrolls and I want to print it, so I want to creat a new grid in a new page and then print it.

    How can i do it?  

  6. # Blogger Rjaspe0905

    Hi, this is very usefull control, I use it all time but, I've found an issue when try to use it into a web user control :( can you fix it?  

Post a Comment


John Eric Sobrepena

John Eric Sobrepena
Hi, I am an I.T. professional who loves technology. I am right now into Android development. I am also a subject matter expert on C#, ASP.NET, WPF and Silverlight. Photography is one of my many hobbies.
Bookmark and Share

Type your Email

Follow me on Twitter.

Flickr Photostream



 Subscribe to feed


Powered by Blogger



© 2006 IdeaSparx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.